TopCad RC Fail Safe for Car, Truck & Boat
* Prevents accidents by detection low battery voltage, low radio battery voltage, no radio signal, and signal interference.
* Stops vehicle by applying brake servo.
* Compatible with 4.8V-6V receiver power source.
~ Connect fail-safe unit to throttle/brake servo and receiver.
~ Auxiliary safety device that constantly checks the pulse signal from the receiver by means of a CPU and turns on a fail safe (F/S) function if the pulse is disturbed by interference. When the power supply voltage drops, a battery fail (B-F/S) function
~ Compact and lightweight design does not affect servo performance.
~ Response quickly to erroneous operation by interference, etc, and prevents loss of control of R/C models. Quick recall function quickly resets the F/S function by normal servo output signal from the receiver when the interference, etc. disappears.
Fail-Safe Break Setup :
* Connect the fail-safe unit to throttle/brake servo and receiver. Be sure to observe the polarity of the wire leads.
* Connect to transmitter power turn on transmitter, and now you will see FS green LED lighting, it indicates that the signal is input, servo which connect to FS will receive the signal while operating Transmitter.
* Push the throttler make servo move to idea position, pushing FS Input signal botton, release while red LED sparking 3 times, then it indicates FS has recorded the signal.
* Turn off transmitter power, and now you will see FS green LED went out, while red LED is sparking, Servo is moving to the position which set before.
* On transmitter power, FS green LED is lighting, servo will move as transmitter moving. All set up is done, you can operate transmitter freely.